Friday, September 16, 2011

Stress management ideas


If you are someone who always seems to be under stress? There is worry more often and feel that have the weight of the world on his shoulders? During the first twenty-two years of my life was constantly down and depressed and used to feel very sad for me. This article describes how I managed to get rid of this depression to have a very relaxed life. Grows I felt pretty hard done, that life had not treated me a good hand of cards. These were the reasons for me: I had a speech impediment, known as a stuttering eat one bald in my head the size of a piece of ten Penny because of the convenience, it was overweight are quite short for a male of four to five meters above, it can be considered are issues very trivialespero to me, especially when I was teenager caused me much stress. Stuttering was that you a big thorn in caused me many problems and trauma. I have suffered with this problem speaks for eighteen years before finally coming to overcome the problem. Now others helped to achieve fluency. At the age of twenty-two years I started to read many books on positive thinking and he also began to have more interest in the Affairs of the world. This gave me a huge alarm clock as it made me realize that actually had occupied an extensive set of cards. There is no enough was born in many countries, on the things that thought me it was so terrible, in fact quite trivial compared to people who live in parts of Africa, for example. I have so much that he had pointed out at the age of 21 years my hair since it had begun to turn grey. A colleague was also have a huge influence on my life without him even knowing it. He was a man (I ask Peter) who had many of its problems. Pedro had learning difficulties, was what I call the milkshakes, didn't have many friends and had a girlfriend in the six years that I knew. Peter would meet for lunch almost every day and would always be a radiant smile on his face. Do a day I thought to myself, what you have to smile? He then decided that if he could smile, then also could I. Now I'm very happy for what I am, and if people don't like him, I am not interested. It is now much easier to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment